So, you have a specific theme, colour and unique idea for your wedding and having trawled the internet for hours still can't find exactly what you want anywhere. Well our special bespoke service is the perfect solution for you. Read on...
Just like your dress, we can tailor-make your stationery suite for you.
With direct consultancy from the team at Emily&Jo we look at your individual wedding and work with you to create a highly personal, one-off design. Both the creative and production processes are managed impeccably from start to finish and are executed with exquisite taste and style.
- The process begins with an initial consultation where Ideas, colours, themes and budget are explored, and an initial concept for your design is born!
- Starting from £500 for the design service, you will then receive an initial price quotation for the print production as well as the preliminary time line
- On approving the quotation and submitting a 50% non-refundable deposit, and your invitation wording, the design process begins.You will receive two to three initial design concepts in Adobe PDF format, as agreed in the contract and discussed in the initial consultation.
- After feedback has been relayed on the design concepts, you will receive a fully developed design proof of your stationery range. The proofing production process from this stage on is the same as for the online collection - see 'how we work"
- The timing of our bespoke service depends on the complexity of the design and the clarity of the design brief provided. The speed with which you are able to make decisions also effects the time line of the project. On average the design process takes two to three weeks, and printing and production another two to three weeks. The design process cannot be rushed so please allow yourself a generous time frame if considering the bespoke service.
Emily&Jo are dedicated to creating gorgeous designs that reflect your expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.